Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My sad report to Aaron appears to be inevitable. 2/3 of the way into the autumn of Judy and what I have to show for it is a creepy food delivery guy who is practically stalking me. Ok, he probably is stalking me I just haven't realized it yet. At least he hasn't called in a few days. I guess there's the odd guy who stopped dead outside of Giant Eagle asking "were you at the hockey game last night", that should count - maybe? Bah. I'll just revert to the commentary from BrianV and the feedback noted two days ago. Even if it's not getting me anywhere I guess positive feedback counts for something.

My sinuses are completely driving me crazy today. So I take yet another tylenol which just makes me tired and loopy. At least the day is nearly over. I have someonen coming to look at the apartment this evening. Wish me luck all. From there I think I need to do the final touches thing on the paper. It would be nice to turn it in a bit early - give myself a few days "off" and get onto section 3 early next week.

"When he lied it meant he loved me. Cause when he lied it meant that he was there. -Jack off Jill"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that all entries count, even if they come in a little after the "deadline" ;)

~ Beff

Anonymous said...

I, for one, still think you're looking the gift horse in the mouth. Do you have any clue what I would give for a stalker? Someone that REALLY cares, and will always be there for you, day or night, sitting outside your window...

- B