Friday, November 11, 2005

Looks like Cygan and Downs are out in trade for funds. Again, I love automated tools scouring the web and news sources for me. Spence should be back off of IR this evening (hopefully) and I'm ready for our first win. Hell, even the Otters won last night. If the Penguins and the Otters can get wins, so can we. Welcome to Johnstown goes out to a Bridgeport fan who will be in our arena this evening. To the boys that were up in Bridgeport at the end of last season - let's put on a show for him!

Why do we get mail that pisses us off on a day when you can't contact the associated party the next day? So I get the statement from the insurance company yesterday that they've decided to cover a whopping $38 out of the over $400 bill that the lab submitted for the biopsies that went out. This is the place that my dermatologist ASSURED me never had a problem with Blue Shield before. Also, she REFUSED to remove items unless they were sent out to the lab - meaning she FORCED me to get this obscene bill. 20 minutes in her office could cost me over $500, and I have good insurance. Unbelievable. I guess now I wait and see how much the place actually charges me out of that amount. Keep in mind I had to pay out over $100 to have the work done at the actual doctor as well.

I ask you why do those of us with insurance get raped when people who don't even have jobs and no insurance probably pay LESS for their healthcare because they aren't "financially able".

I was going to work on the paper last evening but opted for a nap instead. Well that nap turned into a 12 hour sleeping spree. Does that explain why I was awake shortly after 7am on a day off? Maybe I'm just in training for sharing a room w/ the Slipster. Either way I can't start paperwork this early. That's just crazy talk. So I think I'll go do all of my running that I have scheduled for the day this morning.

"But if I french kissed you in the broad day light you'll fall in love oh oh oh. -Bif Naked"

No comments: