Saturday, November 12, 2005

I was pretty productive today, probably because I got up so darn early. I grocery shopped, ran to try and find sweaters for the cruise unsuccessfully, attempted pick up my script (they were closed because the registers were down, how stupid is that), and even cooked my own dinner.

I spent most of the afternoon working on my paper, granted I think I achieved more on my fourth and fifth sections than the third, but at least I made a good bit of progress. I managed to work on the paper while freezing to death by the gaping hole in my living room. At last - a brand new sliding glass door is installed, I just need the trim fixed up which should get completed tomorrow. It's a shame how awful the old one was. Needless to say when he pulled off the old trim we realized there was basically nothing there to insulate. Go figure my living room is so damn cold.

Vixen almost ended up with a concussion this evening too as she smacked straight into the door, Satin almost did earlier in the evening. You see, the old door clearly had the seal broken and there was a constant vapor that was visible as well as some beveling in the glass which the dogs could easily see. I feel kind of bad. Vixen was afraid to the come through the open door. They'll get use to it I suppose.

We suffered another major deja vu this evening, loosing to Trenton in the shootout 3-2. Probably my fault as I've decided some people aren't allowed to gain points when I'm peeved. *grin* How juvenile is that? I'm a kid at heart. I guess that's why I laugh when I see someone get dissed by their other half for the calling of a beer.

Oh, before I forget. I never quite get the question right either. He checked yes. 20-10.

"Waiting for your call baby night and day. I'm fed up, I'm tired of waiting on you. -Madonna"

No comments: