Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm afraid. Some of the things people happen upon my blog while searching for. The most recent search criteria deserving mention is "bosses spanking employees". Wow. If I had relevant commentary that fits in there I am a little concerned!

So last evening I came home and tried to make the long overdue repairs in the apartment. I know Brian, I know... it's about time. Of course I'm a dumbass, and I need to go back over there again tonight to repair my repairs. A plumber I am not. I did successfully change the smoke detector battery. Go me. As much as I hate it at times, I'll stick with my day-job.

I keep thinking of other things I need to do before vacation too. Funny how those things compound. I am really wishing the gutter guards had gone up this summer and I didn't have to climb up on the roof to clean them out. I am not good with heights, couple that with a crappy task in and of itself and I'm not a happy camper. Although, I guess a little bit of inconvenience is better than having gutters filled with ice and leaves being ripped down off of the house come February.

Section 4 of the paper is in final stages. So that should get turned in with plenty of time to allow me a few hours on the already started section 5 before going away. I can completely invision my insanity after the semester ends - not having things to do every night and the simultaneous break in the hockey season will likely make me snap.

"Look at me, see me. Look at me, save me. -The Corrs"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Brian bit a reference to me? If so, I'm not sure I understand...

The spanking search, however, was me. Who'd have thought?

- B

JM said...

No ... another Brian :)