Saturday, October 01, 2005

I was awakened a little earlier than I would have rolled out bed if left to my own devices this morning, but I guess sleeping until 11 is more than ample. I headed off to do some hanging with E today. Now, E could stand for a name, maybe it stands for a phrase like ex or something like that. You'll never know, right? We caught Lord of War - not a bad flick. Not something I'd normally pick, but it did hold my interest and kept me awake despite an ache to nap that drug through the entire afternoon.

After heading home I chatted w/ Beff and ended up hauling with her to try and resolve her months long curtain dilemma. I even resisted tempatation to snag a pretzel or a frosty at the mall. Instead I've delighted in left over spagetti. *woo* Maybe I'll splurge and treat myself to a salad too! My weekends are so incredibly exciting, aren't they? Time to toss in another movie.

No comments: