Sunday, October 02, 2005

Despite the large amount of sleep I have gotten this weekend it turned out to be fairly productive today. I crashed last night somewhere shortly after 9pm instead of starting a movie and woke up today around noon. I am officially caught up on my sleep. Now I just need to catch up on my cleaning.

With the nice weather today, I decided to haul out front after creating my poster template and hosed down a good bit of poster board with spray paint. First main step for the fan club posters complete! Now when I know who we'll really have here I can crank out the names and numbers.

After all of this, and a quick shower, I was ready to relax a little. The Slipster was back in town and she and Beff headed this way so we could head out for some grub and ice cream. I had delightful pork, mashed potatos, and asparagus at City View and enjoyed watching the incline plane grind up and down the hill. We've been pretty behaved this year as I think this was only my third trip to brewsters all year. I am such a child, but I love the cotton candy ice cream with the pop-rocks in it.

I just finished up some additional research for my term paper, even though I'll probably get knocked on my grade for not overloading my paper with quotes from my references. I wish there was a way expectations from one professor to the next could be standardized.

I guess I have to go back to that place tomorrow. This weekend may have been productive, but it was too short. Schfifty five days until our girl's vacation. I can't wait.

No comments: