Friday, September 30, 2005

It's here. That statement holds much weight on this particular day. My project is done. I've enraged a few people along the way, but all said and done I think what we delivered this afternoon is stellar. Travel is set to show this piece of work off to the client next week... but on a bright note for travel, at least it's before hockey season starts AND I have a co-worker with a similar penchant for the odd hunting for the best sushi place in PAX for our evening out.

I digress. I think I'm a little numb as I didn't muster my full excitement to open my holy grail. Yes, it's here, it's mine. Ok, yeah I am a little excited. But I think the disbelief factors in as I had a paniced search to make sure I wasn't looking at a fake. I mean - me, with my grail. I did, of course, update my jersey photos for your enjoyment. Given that I'm lazy I made my full updates for this new season. Those that are paying attention and "know me" should notice the difference.

Given that it's pretty cold out in the evenings lately I tossed in some wood and built a fire. Quite the romantic setting for me and my new jersey. *grin* I should probably get another stockpile of wood just to help mitigate heating costs this winter. Yes, my mind tends to wander. But back to that whole another weekend evening of me, myself, and I.

No comments: