Thursday, October 13, 2005

First I'll celebrate a little... then I'll just reiterate things that I've expressed a million times before.

Preseason game in Greensburg today against Wheeling. Chiefs win! Got to pick on NF! Joe-Joe popped one in and Roche scored in regulation as well as was our first of three goals in the shootout. How can this boy possibly be nervous about getting cut?? Ok, clearly he's as much of a retard in some ways as I am, but that's the subject for later. Yes, the shootout... AGAIN. This could be a disturbing trend. The guys came out very strong early in the game and looked much better than they did at the scrimmage last evening. I think we need to start working the stamina and cardio a little harder. Chiefs were up 2-0 and then much like last year the Nailers made a run for things as we got a little tired. Another small celebration? Mr. Soucy is no longer with us. He'll be leaving and proving me right with style and grace!

Ok, me = retard. DEE DEE DEE! How can one person be so completely mental that they can't talk to or even make eye contact with something that they're attracted to without going red and panicking? I guess it doesn't help if the girlfriend shows up midway into the evening. Some people are claiming ex-girlfriend, but what proof do I have of anything of the sort? She's there, that says something, right? I can't believe things I see with my own eyes, like all of the fights I interpretted were happening in the past etc, so I'm sure not trusting the spin someone else's eyes put on a situation. I guess some girls would take her seeming distaste for me as a compliment, but it just makes things even shakier in my mind.

1). She clearly doesn't know that's not my game... of all things, I am not a man thief. I'm usually the one being stolen from. (BTW, I realized around lunch today that this should have been my fourth anniversary. I can't tell you how fabulous it is to have forgotten.)

2). Most women would keep what they have even if they don't want it simply because they see a threat. I say threat only because her reaction to me is that I am, somehow, a threat.

3). I don't know, there's just something else.

I guess the big thing is in the past I've sat on my thumbs with this person then I had them look me in the eye and say "Can you believe I've already met a nice girl in Johnstown?" Why because I'm a coward and I run. What am I attempting to repeat here?

Back on the definition of my retardism: Even when someone goes out of their way to get your attention and wave, how do you not muster more than a half lifting of your hand and a semi-grin/nod? I'll tell you how - they're a sped. Yeah, I called you special ed, but I guess the deal is we can smell our own.

Hi, my name is Judy and I'm afraid of boys, but you can call me Ed.

No comments: