Sunday, October 23, 2005

Back. Mentally exhausted at this point. Everyone seemed to like the pumpkins. The new venue was very nice. A little chilly today, but beautiful. Too bad I didn't feel much like enjoying it. Hiding in the dark seemed like a better option.

On another ongoing note: Everything I thought I knew, wrong. Everything I didn't understand is somehow right... but even more confusing. "Mine, yeah right", "never apart", "I am not telling *person*". Now I have to be a bit paranoid as to when you'll "get me back". At least you laughed and enjoyed reading - I still don't know if it's a good thing that you can "read English". I guess the joke isn't on me, but at least it's just between the two of us. What do you have up your sleeve? That cheesey grin worries me. But the smile and glowing eyes just confused me all the more. How can you walk into a dark room and light it up like that? How can you be so sweet and still break my heart so terribly? Why would you keep that? Why does it mean so much?

Do I believe the advice some friends gave that they think he likes me? I believe that's accurate, but what on earth explains all else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My money is still on natural manipulator.

- B