Sunday, October 23, 2005

Beff and I finished up the pumpkins yesterday morning and she cranked out her cookies while I showered. It feels surreal to be done with all of those tasks. Adam Henrich was assigned to us again this season and played last night. I have to agree with others that he was definitely moving out there and pushing the pace. It's good when a guy is sent down and WANTS to go back up but knows that the way to do that is be proving himself as a Chief. It would be nice to go through a season without anyone being shoved here who finds themselves "better than" a AA league. Guess what, you're here... so right now, you're not, use the time wisely and prove yourself if you have it in you.

Anyhow, Chiefs lost to the Royals last evening 3-2. Goals came out of Kindle (lucky number 13!) and Hrdel. We did have a good crowd. Over 3200 I hear. I got my workout in working the 50-50 bags. Wow. Next time no sweater under the jersey to run up and down the stairs screaming at the top of my lungs.

Another point from the game, yes - she was there. The "ex" part is seeming less and less likely which simply indicates that I made an idiot of myself and probably pissed this girl off last weekend. Heck, I've been dating people that weren't around as much, waiting in the wings so to speak. I guess an apology is in order today.

The candied carrots are cooking and the pumpkins are loaded in the car. Time to get a shower and get on my merry way.

No comments: