Monday, October 24, 2005

Ok, gotta share one of the nicest photos from yesterday. The rest I have to keep in reserve for the first iteration of the fan club website. If I can just get some more action shots to finish the header. I told you favorites were played with some of the nicer pumpkins.

With the parade called off I have three evenings "off" in a week. Well, not really off - there is still paper work to do. I took it fairly easy tonight however, just working some on the rework of section one.

An update in my little hockey world: Carolina beat Ottawa! How do you like them apples? Applesauce bitch! Unfortunately, that loses me points in the fantasy league, but I'll take that loss. Playing statistics alone Hasek was due for a loss. Even Holmstrom didn't help me out much. How sad is that? I concede and have a (ahem) Red Wing on my team and he fails to produce. Go figure. Not like I watched however so maybe he didn't even play.

No comments: