Saturday, September 17, 2005

How is it that it's only 11:30 at night and I'm trashed? Oh yeah. Missy's wedding! I'm so geared up but drunk as hell and it's early. Yes for once, I'm typing drunk beyond my abilities. I'm so use to playing Mud drunk and able to type without issue. It should be interesting to see this post tomorrow. Sadly, as I type I'm making corrections, so it might not be as bad as I think.

But, yes, Missy and Bob are married. Slippy and I were in a challenge for this evening, but I think it ended as a draw. I do think I got lucky as she was spinning rugrats, which helped me out, but I'll take the draw. Later in the evening I saw Bill Lease behind the bar. I wasn't smoking the purple crack... he was getting ice. My bud, Kelly, confirmmed, so I went with to the other side of "the Aces" and saw Bill and Sue!

On another note, just to prove my brain power - the Canes whooped the Caps 6-zip last night. How fabulous is that!? Ok. I refuse to edit this post. I'm trashed! How is my spelling? I'm on bitch. Even if it took me 7 minutes to type something that should take 2.

I told Rex my undies were from Fredericks, and they matched. Goober didn't believe me even after my end of evening hug and grabbing my ass. So Fredericks - beotch.

No comments: