Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wiping away the early morning pissy mood I made it through my afternoon and into my evening. I headed up to Vanessa's for some good dead cow chow made at Casey's hands and hung with some seamingly reasonable people *they were talking hockey, but they did foolishly claim the glory of Lemieux over Gretzky*. But I couldn't hang late as I had to get back to the house to get Satin to PetCo for her birthday celebration.

She pranced quickly through the store finding the basket of pigs ears and selecting the one she wanted. After picking up filled bones for both Vixen and her for a later this week treat I cooerced her towards the front of the store. Man can that dog whine when you won't let her stop to chew but instead make her move with the goodie in her mouth. I can't believe this dog is nine years old.

Oh wait, the day doesn't end with that. Upon arrival at Vanessa's the Slipster presented me with a delightful little gift noting that we could watch it later this week. Wait? Are you kidding me? So after all of the other daily tasks were done I plopped down to watch my very own copy of Raising Canes. I keep getting myself so incredibly pumped for the new hockey season.

No comments: