Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday night - perfect! But it gets better. Since I had to run home over lunch I didn't need to head straight home from work to tend to the dogs. So my girls and I headed to eat at Rizzos and then the Slipster and I took part in some desert while Beff got back to work at the house.

So I'm home now and I flip on the TV. It was already on VH1, the "Celebrity Fit Club" show. Ok, not my thing - I'm ready to change the channnel and then - oh SNAP! Is that really? Wow. The lead singer from Warrant looks like hell now. We drooled over this man when I was in Jr. High. WOW.

In hockey news - now clicking from that channel - the Chiefs are slated for a pre-season game (and only one preseason game) on the 13th of October in Greensburg against Wheeling.

On a bright note I got my grades for the summer semester and I still have my 4.0!

No comments: