Thursday, August 04, 2005

What an interesting day. Ever have one of those days where so very much goes on that you think, for a brief moment, it could not have possibly been only one day? That's today. My weekend should be here.

First there is that whole work thing, which seemed extra long since Beff was not in the office and I had no one to grab a cup of joe with. Today our final exam for my current course was posted - whee! Mix in reviewing documents and a few meetings including one that ran into lunch and poof your day is over. From there a quick run home to tend to the dogs and back out to a coworker's happy hour as he's leaving us. (Abandoning my project - despair despair - but I digress). At least I got to nibble some BigDawgz fried macaroni and cheese triangles. Yeah, I can see the puzzled look on your face if you've never experienced them but they're quite tasty. Trust me.

From there I thought I would treat myself to a DQ dipped cone, which I haven't had in quite a while. I'm there, I'm enjoying - and my tenant happens by (great minds think alike). So I come to find out that the oven is acting goofy over there - time to call Krisay's and pray that they have technicians that will come out. I head home ready to go check the oven and I find a reporter dancing about. A little bit of residual attention from the whole flooding issues being taken to the Township. You can read all about me in the Sunday Tribune. *laugh*

So here I am, it's darn near 9:30... and it's time to start working on my final exam. Two case studies and a few multiple choice questions. This should be sufficiently painful. When I come up for air this weekend I'll blog. But I'm "not quite dead yet"!

No comments: