Monday, August 01, 2005

Because I _know_ all of my fan club member friends rushed home from the meeting to read what I had to say in my blog I figured I should post *grin* It was, of course, fan club meeting night. I love having a taste of hockey and planning for the season every month to look forward to.

Anyhow, planning for the welcome party has begun, a new venue should give us a little spark to start the new year. Speaking of venues - I guess the boys are getting their new living arrangements. Long over due for sure, but I would say from things I've come to understand that they best use caution who they decide to rent new places from. I know things. Go figure. My life is about being in the know!

Further the dates for the westie trip came out at the meeting (a reason to be in the fan club? You get advanced notice of important things!). On a bright note, they're leaving the day AFTER I come back from my planned vacation. On a dim note, how to convince the boss that being away from work for nearly two weeks is okay... further how to convince the mom that watching the dogs for that period of time is also a good thing. Maybe I could mitigate that whole ordeal with another "sitter" or two. *ponder - plot* I've not been to Vegas before, it would be nice to get out there if only for one night. Hell, maybe I could get some of my old crew that lives in Vegas to a game! That would rule, all the more reason to hope to go.

On to other topics... another action item delivered on time today *phew* Day went fast despite not having a TON of things on my plate. I'm sure things will be picking back up again here shortly. Time to go chase a dog around out back so they'll sleep well. It's hot during the day, but it's cooling off nicely at night. Before we know it - AUTUMN!

*Mid-Dog chasing addendum* My bat is back! I don't recall if I blogged about him, but I have a bat who likes my back yard. He circles endlessly capturing all of the buggy critters from above my tree tops. It's so cool to just watch him scoot around.

No comments: