Sunday, July 31, 2005

Jeff O'Neill was traded off to Toronto for a future draft pick. ACK! What little remains of "my canes" from a few years back! There was another article from the News and Observer this weekend (Raleigh paper) that discussed Bates Battaglia's potential and interest back with the Canes. I'm really interested to see if they'll low-ball an offer to him. If not, I can only fathom where he'll end up playing.

Yesterday I flipped through the local newspaper and saw the story on Jim Brazill leaving the Chiefs too. I hate change, but this one definitely is sad. Couple this with all of other changes for this season and I get a little tense.

Not much else to report. I really need to get down to the arena at some point and do some planning for seats. Time is near, I MUST decide if I'm flexplanning this season as well or giving in to a season ticket.

No comments: