Saturday, July 30, 2005

The latest production of Shakespeare in the park was quite good entertainment. We lucked out and the weather was perfect this year, no torrential downpour, no frigid temperatures. Our little crew, Beff, Slipster, Rex, CJT, B-Rad, and I headed to the Haven post play to catch a few drinks. I wasn't out too late, for a change and rested well last night.

Today it is time to get a few things done around the house, change the fish water, general cleaning, and the like. I figured the best thing to get on top of first was putting together a few things that were sitting and waiting to be put to use. So I pulled out my fancy-shmancy new drill and hung my doorway scrolls, installed my birthday doorbell, and put together yet another bookshelf. Of course in the first two uses I managed to break a bit, go figure, but that's not the worst. A couple of the screws on the scrolls broke off before going in the whole way, now what! I guess I shouldn't complain, this still leaves me more home-repair oriented than my ex. I think the only thing he managed to screw in all the time I knew him was himself.

"Love's an elusive charm and it can be painful -Garbage"

No comments: