Sunday, July 24, 2005

We easily slept through breakfast this morning and headed out just in time to catch lunch. From there a bit of marble slab and some other light shopping and running around before returning to the hotel for a nap. Yes, we're that old, we need naps. After refreshing ourselves as such we headed out for a nice little Italian dinner and back down to Glenwood south to Aura.

I was pleasantly surprised that we were actually approached a few times while out. I, of course, scared them away - despite telling myself to be nice and trying my damndest to talk. I'll never get use to talking to strange guys. Not guys who are strange but people we don't know strange.

There was a group of bachelorettes there, and this one guy decided to give them a show. Thanks buddy - we all got that show. To have so many women turned gawking had to have boosted his ego. The movie "the Full Monty" was playing on the club televisions when we got there. Ok children, what do we call this? Forecasting. It was a good night. *smile*

Do we really have to head home tomorrow? I miss this place. Do I get approached in bars in jtown? Well aside from some males trying to show up their teammates, no, no I do not.

No comments: