Saturday, July 23, 2005

Baaaates. Is it redundant if I repeat my whole rant from January?
Ok. There is a picture or two to share, but we'll just wait until I get back home to do so, since I don't have my camera cable with me.

Today (yesterday at this point) we did a good bit of shopping, starting with the Canes' store and heading over to Southpointe. After a long day of walking and shopping (I bought THE lampshade I've been searching for - and found THE perfume), we headed back to the hotel to quickly change and it was time to head back out.

"Lucky B's" was, of course as I expected it to be, as highlighted above. I know you wish you were me. I had a fist full of fabulous ass. Yum. The bar itself was pretty cute, something I can see myself owning. It's rather funny given that when I lived in the area I had bought and read a book about bar and tavern ownership and had a friend pull information from the state to learn all about NC liquor laws.

No comments: