Sunday, July 24, 2005

Many thanks to Beff for wielding the camera with such skill. Here are a few that I was eager to share with the world. Yum. If Bates were a jerk I don't think I'd think as highly of him, but he's been nice both times I've gotten to talk to him and DAMN he has that wicked sense of humor that I so completely melt over. Here's to seeing him back in a Canes jersey (even if they are going to Reebok - blah) or in a Pens jersey this year ;)


Anyhow, I'm home, I'm unpacked, I'm already wishing I didn't have to get up in the morning and go to work. Getting approached multiple times down south has made me fight off a bit of a pissy feeling. I'm living in Johnstown, I know I HAVE to be here for a reason, but yet I've been here for the better of two years now and I've spent a majority of that single. I don't NEED to have someone, but it sure would be nice to think that there was some prospects in this area as I don't plan on being an old maid. I really need to not give into the temptation that is sending my resume to former coworkers in NC.

No comments: