Friday, July 01, 2005

Tell me today wasn't one heck of a good day! My new purchase arrived within 24-hours of ordering it. How bitchin is that? It is after all pretty patriotic with that lovely Crapitals (and no I didn't mistype that) eagle and stars on it. And, yesterday my new personalized license plate arrived in the mail so I put it on the Durango this morning. *grin* Since Davey T put my front plate holder on the car I need to get something wise to put up there. I'm torn between waiting to get an airbrushed design or ordering a boring plate from traditional Canes logos etc. Maybe the front of my car needs an element of the Chiefs instead.

It's a slow day at work. I'm finally caught up on both projects. At least I can breathe. Unfortunately, this makes me eager to leave. Tonight I haul down to Altoona for grub and a movie with Chris, my bud who shares a name w/ a pro hockey player. I think I need to go meet the fellow who started working here that shares the name Anthony Battaglia at some point too. I'm sure he'd appreciate my jersey collection.

Long weekend, here I come.

"Tears streaming down your face when you lose something you cannot replace. -Coldplay"

No comments: