Monday, July 18, 2005

I have officially now met more neighbors than I ever have in my life. In order to try and bring about change in the township a woman down the street from me and I were canvassing the neighborhood with a petition. I don't know what it will bring forth, but it's worth a shot. Amusingly, we stepped into the basement of one of the houses down the street to see a holder full of Chiefs pucks and photos from years past. Ahh, hockey, sweet, precious, smack you into the boards and bust your lip hockey.

We'll be walking the neighborhood tomorrow night too... which leaves little time to get my school work done before going away. Maybe I will be reading on the way south.

Work was boring today. Yes, I still have plenty to do, but my mind is on my upcoming vacation, not on work. BLAH. At least I feel knowledgeable and competent at my job at the moment.

No comments: