Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Yippee! Last night I got to go hang out with Binder and Amy for a few hours. Dinner at the Boulevard and a movie, even if it was a late night it was a good one. Today to compensate I'll be busting some major ass to get a document review completed on time, so I'll keep this short. We went to see the Longest Yard (the Adam Sandler flick). Aside from just not being able to accept Adam Sandler and his body type as a former professional NFL player it was a decent laugh flick. Given that not much else has come out as of late with any draw for me, it was just nice to get to the theatre.

Tonight is prayer minister training at church. They're not having the greeter training until next week. I figure I'll attend both and see what I feel comfortable doing, but I need to do something there. Once the hockey season starts it should be interesting to make sure I'm only working the EARLIER service so I'm never late for warmups! 135 days people.

No comments: