Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday at last. I am pooped this week. One has to figure being out running here and there every night this week had something to do with that. Gratefully this evening I think I'm just going to sit, read (so I can finish the last of my class reading assignment since I didn't get to finish it over lunch today), and do some laundry. What an exciting set of plans for Friday night, huh! I need a restful weekend as I'm sure next week at work will be busy trying to push things through review. Sometimes I really miss the days of having a job that was not mentally exhausting. Give me a waitress tray or a cash register please? I suppose the odds of winning the lottery are a bit too low, so I best stop whining.

At long last my cohorts returned to town yesterday from the "great white north" and we went out for some grub and catch up time. Just over a month until our next mini-vacation back down to the Carolinas. Speaking of vacations we need to get our flights sorted out for our November cruise and a hotel for the Carolinas. That means web research. WHEE!

No comments: