Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday again. At least it's nearly over. The weekend went well as I got to hang w/ the good peeps. We watched movies, we complained about stupid boys, we drank, we even got a little exercise in. The weather has been pretty toasty here and the house is up to 80 some degrees. For once, I'm not freezing. Quite refreshing.

Since I finished up one of this week's reading assignments already tonight I'm rewarding myself with a nice little Ryan Reynolds fix thanks to a bud in at work loaning me Van Wilder. Yum.

There isn't much exciting to report as of late. I'm torn amongst a couple large purchases that are weighing on my mind lately. I keep trying to put some of them off hoping the desire will pass. One thing definitely on the slate is the replacement sliding door to the deck. That task is long overdue. Maybe I'll shop for a new bowling ball too. How dorky is that?

No comments: