Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm using my blog as therapy now to avoid being pissed to the point of saying something to someone I really shouldn't today at work. I love how my deadlines and "goals" are blown because other people don't review things in a timely manner. But I digress.

Looks like the coaching position for the Chiefs is up in the air for this season. I'm assuming if Toby is no longer the coach he will still have a strong presence within the organization, but I am interested to see what Tampa Bay opts to do here. One thing is for sure, this could definitely alter who the Chiefs are willing/able to sign back. Count yourselves lucky David and Jean for already being signed.

I don't agree with every action that Toby has taken and I don't expect to approve of everything any coach does, so my sense of fearing any change is there. I think it could make a world of difference too us, but how much of a world of difference and what does that really mean. At least I'm not irate like I was when the Canes tossed Paul Maurice.

No comments: