Thursday, June 16, 2005

More word on the Chiefs today, Toby will be stepping up from head coach to GM and VP. What this means is the search is on for a new head coach. Changes changes.

This week is going so slowly. I can't believe it's only Thursday, but lucky for me as I still have to wrap up my work for this week's class assignment. I hit happy hour after work today with my one team, that was refreshing... now on to the class work. It's just like college *laugh* Last night I was helping paint at a friend's new place, to ensure they could participate in and enjoy this weekend's activities. Which, I've got a busy weekend ahead of me so I guess I better get to the class work and get it out of the way.

I also got off my lazy ass and actually purchased software, can you believe it? LICENSED SOFTWARE! So I'll, at last, have a newer version of homesite here with which I can crank out a friend's business website and then get on with the fan club site if it gets off the ground this year. Wish me luck.

No comments: