Saturday, June 18, 2005

What a great, relaxing, weekend - and it's not over yet. I guess the key to extending the weekend is going out on Friday night. If makes one feel like they've had an extra day off. Ok, so maybe part of the key is to drink all weekend :)

Friday I got out of work a bit late due to some preparation for Monday travel, *wheee!* but I was still able to enjoy the evening. Beff, Slipster, Thompson, the nudist fan (better nickname forthcoming), and I headed to the Johnstown Riverhawks game - last one of the season. Kind of appropriate as I hit the first game of the season as well. Arena football is not my cup of tea, but it was just nice to be out and in MY arena. From there we headed to the Haven for some grub and drinks. I can't believe how packed it was.

Today was my company picnic so needless to say there was more drink to be had, as well as good grub and excellent company. Our blast there was finalized with a great caricature of Beff, Slipster, and I. I think we will all three end up with copies in the end - mine will definitely get framed and proudly displayed. Priceless. Then off for more grub - ok wait - there was way too much grubbing this weekend, but I digress. City View was also jam packed tonight. The whole weekend seems a bit hectic for Johnstown, and Thunder in the Valley doesn't even start for a couple more days.

No comments: