Saturday, May 07, 2005

Today was pretty busy. I mowed, weeded, cleaned the tub, scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors, did a load of laundry, dusted, vaccuumed, grocery shopped, and even washed a few windows that were pretty cruddy. At least the place is decent enough for mom to visit, but I suspect she'll still find something dirty by her standards.

Maybe I'll convince her to go out for dinner to Rizzo's. I am cooking dinner for us tomorrow. Hopefully I won't make anything that displeases her too greatly, although I am tempted to put a little garlic into everything *evil grin*

Finally we have leaves starting to appear on the trees in my back yard. The sun is out and wow, I always forget how energetic the sun makes me feel. I truly end up undertaking too many things and then sore for days after. The dogs are loving the nice weather too, as it's not too warm for them just yet. It's nice to look out and see my girls lounging in the sun. Maybe we'll get that swing together for my porch this weekend too, so I can enjoy the sun with them.

I'll wrap up my post cleaning rest by finishing out the Village on DVD. I saw it in the theaters and was a little disappointed as I expected something more like Night's first couple flicks. I will take one bit from this movie and run with it however...
"sometimes we don't do things so others don't know we want to do them"
Yes, this is true, when someone avoids hugging on you even though they're a very huggy person one has to wonder.

No comments: