Sunday, May 08, 2005

It's definitely the lack of even the option to reproduce that makes me cringe at mother's day. So many of my friends are now parents not only does the thought creep me out but it also makes me question my current and future state. With decent men being hard to find sometimes one has to wonder if there aren't other means by which to have a family - one that's STUCK with you. Crazy talk, I know.

I did finally get my swing put together on my deck, I've only had it sitting in the basement in a box for over a year. I also made a run late yesterday to Home Depot, when the draw was overwhelming. Turns out they had a few reconditioned pressure washers there. Now, instead of renting one each year I'll be wheeling out my kick your ass pressure washer. There is nothing better than having a salesmen in complete shock that an item is, in fact, "for you". Taking someone by surprise as such also helps to get a few extra bucks knocked off the price.

Either way, now I can re-add all my pressure washer related tasks to my to do list. Will my to-do list ever end? I guess that is one of the joys of home ownership, something is ALWAYS broken.

No comments: