Thursday, May 05, 2005

Every time one of my semesters runs down and things slowly close up for a 'season' I end up antsy, feeling like I have nothing to do other than work. I would have loved to hauled out for a drink or two last night sporting my bitchin pig-tails as they stayed REALLY well today, but as always some friends are such slackers.

Instead I stopped and bought a few more movies. I am completely out of room for DVDs at this point, but that's neither here nor there. The first I watched was Saw. Wow! I really enjoyed this one and even sat a little surprised at the end. I so shouldn't have been surprised by this one, but it got me. From there I went to Jersey Girl. I didn't watch the whole thing but I did at least start it. Yes, I know - it's about time. As one knows I'm a huge Kevin Smith/View Askew fan, so even though it's a bit off of the mark to where he normally goes and it does have Jennifer Lopez in it I can look on the bright side. Jennifer Lopez's character dies a mere 13 minutes into it. *smile*

"Every time I feel alone, I can blame it on you. -Michelle Branch"

No comments: