Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A long overdue treat for myself! I am still using a hand me down dining table, but not for long. Last night after accomplishing some of the evening work I needed to do I took a stroll through Wolfs and found this bad ass table, but I'm getting the chairs as pictured here (non-cushion). In eight weeks or less I will no longer need to hide a hideous table with table cloths!

The seawolves have their jersey auction going. Only one Bates jersey available. I'm sure it will quickly skyrocket out of my range, but I can hope, right? I know what will happen. If I do manage to win this jersey one or two others from my dream-jersey list will appear on a for sale list. I'm such a dork ;)

I've been a bit swamped with work and thoughts of my final this Saturday, so I'll probably be a little quiet over the next few days (compared to normal anyhow). So stick with me... I haven't died or anything.

No comments: