Sunday, April 24, 2005

Laziness rules. Saturday I managed to lay in bed until around 3pm. I guess the added motivation of avoiding my studies helped. You think that is good? No, it gets better. I tried hard to slack to the point that I headed out to enjoy sushi with some old-school crew. Mmm, sushi. I couldn't partake in boozing with my lovely amoxacillin, but I still sipped a little bit of my homebrew while we consumed massive amounts of sushi. I say we, but actually it was ME who consumed as such.

Today I actually hauled out of bed despite the SNOW to go to church. Yes, I said it, snow. Not much, but it was there on the deck this morning. I guess the summer is over already. Now I'm going to enjoy a few more movies on the DVD player and mayhaps accomplish some studying. I really do need to. In the mean time, a few classics will do: Demon Knight and House of 1000 corpses for a start.

"What you could have taught me, could have saved some face. -Filter"

No comments: