Thursday, April 21, 2005

I am now the proud owner of three amusing photos taken in series at the end of season party. Thanks Beff for putting a completely new spin on things. The same look from 4 months prior. It's not like it was unrequited... so what's with the stagnancy? I also witnessed what Reider did to my horse in those photos. DANG!

Last night I joined a new crew for their wing night. Amusingly this occurs at my cousin's apartment. Let me just say I learned a little too much about my lil' cous. Eep. It was odd to be around a few folks that I haven't spent time with or really spoken to since the days of Thursday wing night at Doughterty's. I didn't grub, so I can't judge the wings as I had already polished a delightful meal w/ Beff.

Bible study is cancelled for this evening, so maybe I'll actually get to sit my butt at home and chill for an evening. Mayhaps a wee bit of cleaning would be in order!

No comments: