Wednesday, April 20, 2005

God has a sense of humor, oh yes, he does. This morning I had the screw removed from my durango's tire. A friend had located the source of my two week slow leak yesterday after work proclaiming "you got a screw!". Taken out of context one could interpret this many ways. Next time I'll be more explicit when I pray for things in my life.

I endeavored to tend to my sinuses today as well. I'm pretty use to having headaches and whatnot, particularly in the spring and fall but this one has been troubling so much so that I actually called the doctor. For me, unless I'm:
a). bleeding to death
b). so weak I can't walk
c). in vast amounts of pain or in unique pain that concerns me
I do NOT go to the doctor. When I started to get tooth aches from my sinuses, it was troubling enough to raise the white flag. Matter of fact the first thing the nurse said was "it's been a while since you've been here". Well of course it has been.

I was pretty impressed that I wasn't just instantly medicated - for the first time in many years of sinus issues I actually had someone who looked up my nose and shined lights in to see how clear my sinus cavities were before diagnosing. Shocking! It is reassuring to know that between the signs my body is giving me and the information I gather from reading sites like webmd I am able to come pretty close to pinpointing conditions. My first official sinus infection.

Why isn't there a boysMD.com or something? You hunt down the symptoms of how they're behaving and it tells you if they're into you but just retards, it could tell you if their slime or just bashful etc etc. Can you imagine how screwed up in the head someone with a PHd in understanding men (or women for that matter) would be?

"It's not a problem. -Buzzoven"

No comments: