Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The hair is redone and trimmed, so maybe it will hold a curl better again. Maybe having some of this thick crap lopped off will lighten things enough to help with these headaches.

I didn't mention that, thanks to another friend getting betta fish I felt the urge and ended up with a third. I had his water coming to room temperature today so he's in his happy new home now this evening. Thanks to Slippy's suggestion on my naming scheme for the fish I'll soon have a full line. The new guy is green and blue, so I have quite the color range. It's terrible to look at them in the stores. I'm such a bleeding heart for animals that to see them in these teeny tiny bowls breaks my heart. I am an animal liberal I suppose. Hey, what a great lead in to my government cheese rant, but I'm not quite in the mood for a rant this evening. Remind me *grin*

No comments: