Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Good(?) morning. The headache is back. I really wonder how many people suffer from sinus issues every day and just grin and bear it. Truly there is something wrong with the whole design of the human head. I have to wonder as well at what point something is actually a migraine. It should be a busy day - hopefully the coffee I pump in me will force the headache back into regression for a few hours.

Last evening the girl squad hit the community forum for the Chiefs. It was a nice time to see what was on the mind of the fans in the community. Needless to say some expected comments were made and some subjects that can't be handled by the front office and the owners were brought up to the point of nausea. I did however leave the meeting excited to see what all I can come up with this summer and into the next season to help fill seats.

I didn't get to thank him personally, but I'm sure the word will get passed along - thank you Ian Manzano for speeding back to Johnstown and taking the time to come to the meeting last night. Doing so was quite the demonstration of the point made there several times... our players are personable, will listen, will talk to you, and they CARE about Johnstown.

The SeaWolves are out of the playoffs at this point. I guess I need to find a new team to keep an ear on.

No comments: