Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I've not been perfectly pleased with my current placement in the infrastructure at work, but now I have way too much ammo pushing me to request a shift in report-tos. No one adores their boss 24-7, so I've always just bit my tongue and dealt. But now I have motivation to get out from under ranks above and beyond one step above me making my desires to be shifted two-fold.

I have always found those that decide to toss aside marriage (or discount other's marriages) as disgusting slime not worthy to share oxygen on the planet God has gifted us with, but given the past two and a half years of my life and the experiences as such my feelings on the matter have been heightened. Knowing that someone this pathetic is anywhere in the foodchain above me troubles me greatly.

Lecture for the day... if you don't think you can keep it in your pants - don't propose or accept a proposal of marriage. Further get off your ego trip and consider the other lives you're pulling into your own pathetic needs and selfish desires before you decide to toss worlds into upheaval just so you can get your jollies.

"...tell you I set you apart. -ColdPlay"

No comments: