Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I had a blast this evening. Even if it turns out that some people are complete morons. To those who tried to organize a coup against me... nice attempt. To those I formerly thought had some type of integrity. I won't retract what I say about skill, but you're not the person I had hoped and believed you were - I gave you credit for loyalty where it was not due. I think I have the cold hand prints, as does my friend, to prove it. Maybe I'm being a hypocrite. Yes, it is cool to be eyed up etc, but if you're going to be with someone, be with them. Yea, I officially feel bad for her now.

All of that meaningless junk aside I had a wonderful evening. The decorations and food were great, the music kept all entertained and we had a blast. Even if 7am (when the alarm goes off) will come all too early I know it was worth it.

No comments: