Friday, March 25, 2005

Sweet beloved friday, you are like no other... so fair despite the murky clouds and enviting despite the chilly weather. Maybe I'm too excited about the weekend being upon us? It is after all the end of my spring break, which I know means I'll probably have a paper to write (and complain about) next week.

I've always said that periodically I need to learn a new sport or skill so in that spirit I picked up the paddle at a friend's prompting and gave a shot at table tennis last evening. It was actually rather entertaining - although straining to my eyes as I have a hard time judging depth on something moving directly towards me. (Note: For this reason I will NEVER want to be a goalie. Ok, granted there are better reasons to not want to do that - like a solid frozen piece of rubber flying at you at obscene speeds, but I digress.)

No comments: