Monday, March 07, 2005

So tired. But it was a good evening despite another Chiefs loss. On Saturday afternoon they fell in overtime to AC. At least DesRochers scored... as did Bowman, Collins, and Tallari. I was pretty much doomed for Saturday's game as I assumed I could get 850am in Altoona, but it cut out as I reached the exit near my mother's. I at least listened to the first period. That would be the second game this season that I, in my mind, MISSED. I did at least get to trail out for some grub at the sushi bar, making friends with my very own sushi chef. I do wish he would have told me what EXACTLY it was that he made for me. I guess I should just settle for the fact that it was good, and not wonder what in fact it contained.

Leiney is the only guy who could get on the board this evening, and we fell to the Royals 4-1. While we didn't win this evening, we did learn that JT gets our humor *insert humourous finger motion here* While I'll admit he's a pretty nice guy, willing to sit and bs with us, when everyone else is being a bit of a stiff, I still find him quite odd - such as not accepting a free drink under the pretense that I should have offered to buy a drink for him BEFORE his 21st birthday. Wassup w/ that?

PS, you know you're a geek when your friends send you an email telling you their wedding plans are updated on their website. *smile* At least they have good taste in places to register. Time to sleep, that is... if the dogs are willing to come in and actually sleep.

No comments: