Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's been a very long week and I still have two more days to get out of bed. Gratefully, thanks to some wonderful friends I think I have the dogs covered while I travel over the next couple weeks... so at least I won't have to drop hundreds of dollars on a kennel. Instead, now I'm getting irritated w/ the bank. I love how they go out of their WAY to process all withdrawls and delay actually giving credit for deposits.

So anyhow today I actually went for lunch, even though I'm trying to cut back - on spending... not food (unlike what some people may WANT to believe I'm not a cow weeble-wabble type figure). I just HAD to go GORGE myself on chinese food. We all know how I over-indulge in such things *laugh* I love how all the crackpot things that can go wrong all join up and attack in one week. At least I find some humor in some of the world's attempts to (stealing my friend Missy's quote) piss in my Wheaties. Anyone else want to screw with me? Bring it.

Minutes after posting this... I see it's already been "brought it". I guess mimicry is the most sincere form of flattery. But I don't think I want some people to try and "be like me".

Hey, guess what I'm going to have for dinner? Chocolate mint pie. PIE! Not cake... the other thing I over-indulge in. *ROFLMMFAO* I hate people, they're so incredibly pathetic.

No comments: