Saturday, March 12, 2005

The highlight of Friday's game against Atlantic City was most definitely Jonathan Tremblay and Both going at it one second into the first period. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to get the team and crowd energized. Sully scored our only goal and we lost 3-1.

Today I did a little cleaning and cooking, but only after sleeping in! I made my first attempt at pickled eggs following my mother's recipe and using the last jar of beets from I had around from Grammy. I cooked a light lunch and even tossed on a meatloaf and a baked potato for my pre-game dinner. The house smells great. It's been so long since I've actually done any amount of cooking I had nearly forgot the wonderful cooking smells.

I guess we'll be seeing Dave (Nailer_Fan) this evening with his horn in tow. Hopefully we won't be listening to it all evening.

No comments: