Thursday, March 03, 2005

Last evening I hit the mall to hunt down a few things on my shopping list. As we're leaving I was so glad we didn't encounter anyone we knew asking "so, what did you buy". How exactly do you explain the purchase of a long gothy coat, handcuffs, and motor oil in one shopping run without people becoming quite puzzled? I guess it's better then my cohort who left with a prom dress. *ha ha*

Well my travel for this week was cancelled. I'm glad to not be heading to Maryland, but at the same time I would rather not be getting up for work. Not certain why I'm not resting well again. Typically I would blame my sleep issues on my princess and the pea syndrome, but I fixed my bed last weekend - so it's definitely not the slight angle at which it would droop the matress due to the frame widening.

BTW - Happy 21st JT!

"You hate me cause I got what you need. -Sublime"

No comments: