Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ok, at the end of the first we were down by 2. By the end of the second we were down by 5. Not pretty. Cavy scored one for us but needless to say that didn't take too much of a chunk out of things. I wish I had the inspirational words, but I don't. All I can offer to the team is that I feel their pain too, and I still believe in them.

Mississippi was back in action this evening as well, against Florida. Bates and Anthony shared an assist on one goal. While I haven't had too many chances to pronounce wins for the Chiefs, the SeaWolves give me something to cheer about - and they won again tonight: 4-3.

On a bright note, it's voting time on ECHL.com again. Everyone get your keyboards ready and go vote for Jean Desrochers! If you'd like to know why I think he deserves the vote email me and I'll gladly send you the list of reasons why I'd love to see Jean win this one.

No comments: