Friday, March 04, 2005

I am befuddled by idiocy, laziness, and ineptitude. I find it even more frustrating when the individuals demostrating their laziness to me have already dissed one of my friends refusing to share their knowledge of a tool by assisting them for five minutes. Another, who is two steps my inferior in our employment scale, chose to lecture me on the use of a distribution list to ensure they were not skipped on email... to only turn around and neglect to send important documentation to me within an hour of the discussion. Hello, I'm task leading this, might you want to include me?

WOMEN! This is the bullcrap that makes me hate working with them 99.9% of the time.

It is against my very gut instinct to actually respond to the needs they send to me in a timely manner... but still I do it. Why? I guess because I'm one of the few who actually WANTS to do a good job and try to meet the expectations placed upon me by management and the rest of the team.

Thank goodness it's Friday.

"Was all we had just a joke. -Type O Negative"

No comments: