Friday, March 18, 2005

I purchased a few tops today. I love Banana Republic. After getting home I took a wee bit of a nap as I'm a bit whooped today. I am getting way too old to celebrate drinking-based holidays.

So now I'm just chilling and listening to the game against Wheeling. PL Courchesne put us up by one in the first. The Nailers tied it up in the second. BK welcomes himself back to playing as a Chief and makes himself heard early in the third taking the Chiefs back up 2-1. From there it wasn't long before Matt Reid came speeding up and took it to 3-1. Then after a few penalties plagued Joe Tallari he came back with the assist from Travato and snapped another in to take us to 4-1. I LOVE beating Wheeling *evil grin* What a way to break a losing streak. GREAT JOB BOYS!

Looks like we'll have Mark Scally back in a Chiefs uniform. I suppose that means the hopes for David Currie to come back in the last few games of the season are slim to none. I hear Shawn Mather was playing quite well in his start with AC getting two goals. On a final hockey related thought - happy birthday to Jean DesRochers who turns 25 tomorrow. I think I'm going to try and get a good night's sleep tonight in the hopes that it will give me a fighting chance on my mid-term tomorrow evening. Saturday night midterm... how painful is that?

No comments: