Sunday, March 27, 2005

Guess what. Joe Tallari scores. <sarcasm>Shocking!</sarcasm> First shot on goal and we're up by 1 to start off in AC. Then BANG... Joe has a second, the Chiefs are up by 2.

Early in the second the Bullies put one up. But Chris Leinweber gets lucky on a bounce and we're up 3-1. From there Matt Reid nails one (and there was much rejoicing). Just to ensure there is a HISS added to my boo, Shawn Mather then scored on us, wrapping up the second 4-2.

In the third the horn rang twice pretty fast for AC putting us tied at 4. In those two goals Mather had an assist and then the second goal. With one more from AC we ended things at 5-4. The third period just is not our can of worms. I'd like to see DesRochers nail a few more goals before the end of the season - if only I had the inspirational words.

While listening to the game Satin and I also sat here watching the one fish, Paulie, going completely ape-sh*t. He normally doesn't move about too much, staying on the one side of the bowl quietly, but he was darting about like a complete psycho for a good two minutes. Some days I really wish I knew what animals were thinking. I'd have to imagine if they could speak conversation with them would likely be more entertaining than that with many of my fellow human beings.

Again today the house smells tasty with pork, kraut, and mashed potatos on the way. Obviously I'll be consuming left overs for a few days from yesterday and today. I guess with little else to do today I should try and accomplish a few things "on my list". Time to get the stenciling done in the bathroom, it's been painted for how long. Maybe then I'll also keep working to update my resume just for the sake of having it up to date.

No comments: