Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Congrats to Shawn Mather on reaping the rewards from beating us senseless all weekend *grin* He was named player of the week! How can I NOT give you a good ribbing and a playful boo or two? Mess w/ my boys, I'll learn ya!

Joe Tallari. I said it again! Actually this time it's because he's been loaned to Bridgeport in the AHL. Congrats Joe. I'll be a little disappointed if you aren't here for the end of season party however. You say you're a "little stiff"... we'll see about that. *laugh* There will be dancing young man, oh yes.

Peter Travato also was in the news today, looks like he's trying to give DesRochers a run for his money in the goodie-goodie department. ;) Peter is being honored by the Boston Celtics for starting up a Soldiers Legacy Fund in Massachusetts.

Final note for the day... a few updates to the regular haunts section of my navigation. There should be some good reading to be had there.

No comments: